Point of care: Outcomes for Organization, Patients & Technology?The international Summit of the Health&Tech Think Tank, managed by Care Insight, it's a leading forum for expertise on the transformation of healthcare systems through innovative technologies. The 2021 Health&Tech Summit focused on Point Of Care and pointed out many challenges.
The 2022 Health&Tech Summit will aim to illustrate through real POC deployments solutions to overcome these challenges.
The essence of Point-of-Care Models, implies bringing on site Medtech devices helping patients and professionals, avoiding the hospital’s transfers or day hospital, significantly changing the way care is delivered.
Point-of-Care models include:
- PoC testing & diagnosing (POCT), involving any type of diagnostic test that isn't done in the laboratory and is performed as close as possible to the patient.
- PoC systems, any hospital/ outpatient information system that includes medical devices for capturing and entering data at the location where patients receive care, enabling patient-centered care across various healthcare settings.
PoC is encompassing a digital strategic re-organisation of health systems. We wish to focus on patients and professionals and the way to generate better outcomes & value. Looking at healthcare providers and regulators worldwide as well as next decision-making tools.
The conference will gather an exceptional plethora of inspiring participants around keynotes speeches, discussion panels and inter-active round tables and workshops touching 3 major perspectives :
- Today's citizen&patient. How to better integrate patient experience.
- Global health value. Generating collective value - new mind maps and narratives based on data to guide decision-making
- Business models and technological transformation based on massive data generation